Circulation records of our library patrons shall remain confidential and are not to be used for purposes other than routine record keeping: i.e., to maintain access to resources, to assure that resources are available to users who need them, to arrange facilities, to provide resources for the comfort and safety of patrons, or to accomplish the purposes of the program or service. Library staff will abide by Arkansas Act 903 of 1989 - (Patron Confidentiality Act) and the ALA/AASL Position Statement on the Confidentiality of Library Records.
ACTI Library Book Circulation Procedure
* Two books may be checked out a time.
* Books are checked out for two weeks.
* Books can be renewed for two additional weeks.
* Please return books on time!
* Overdue notices will be sent to your campus mailbox.
* Overdue lists will be posted in various locations on the Recreation (6th) floor.
* We do not charge overdue fines, however, an overdue book can result in a BIR.